[Board] Motion votes for 2012-12-13 meeting (was: OSGeo Board Meeting Summary)

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Dec 17 18:50:17 PST 2012

>> MOTION: dmorissette moves to accept minutes. aghisla seconds. Carried.

+1, in absentia

>> MOTION: dmorissette moves to adopt MOUwith Geomatics Laboratory of
>> Como Campus of Politecnico di Milano. 2nd Jeff. Carried.

+0, in absentia

>> MOTION: Frank moves to have himself replaced by Jeff as president. 2nd
>> aghisla. Motion carried.

-0, in absentia

>> MOTION: Frank moves that board meeting of 20 August 2012 be set as the
>> AGM meeting. 2nd Daniel. Motion carried.

-0, in absentia  [I understand and appreciate the intent of this motion, but I'm not sure we can retroactively declare the AGM date, if that's really the intention here - I suspect our bylaws would require that the members be notified in advance that the meeting was to be held..!]

-mpg