[Board] F2F and AGM at FOSS4G 2013

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Dec 21 07:50:07 PST 2012

Hi Board,

We've had our most recent FOSS4G planning meeting today, and the subject of
the annual Board F2F and also the OSGeo AGM came up. I know there's plenty
of time before the event, but we want to ensure everything is in place as
early as possible. We're sort of assuming that you're still planning an F2F
for the (newly elected?) Board at FOSS4G as usual- can you confirm that?

Looking at dates, Sunday looks best for that, then we've pencilled in
Friday evening for the OSGeo AGM.

How does that sound?

Happy Festivities

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.