[Board] Face to Face meeting agenda

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 1 13:46:42 PST 2012

Folks,
I arrived in Seattle yesterday and am now in the process of getting used
to the slightly different climate here (although right now the sun is
even peeking through the clouds).

I beg you to read the agenda and even more so to add and modify, reorder
and improve it. We have little time and are spending a lot of individual
effort and also money to meet, so we better get something done.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Seattle_2012#Agenda_items

Whoever comes in early please let me know. I will be in the hotel on
Friday afternoon (now in a cheaper place downtown) and would be happy to
have dinner with whoever is already there.

Looking forward to an interesting and effective meeting and seeing you
all in person.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--