[Board] Resignation from Board

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Mon Feb 6 15:47:10 PST 2012

Dear Jeff,

This is a shocking email I only read now. Thanks so much for all the work you've done for the OSGeo community as an active member and a friend! The conferences, map server shootouts, fun dinners and evenings, room sharing and trips, tech and business discussions are good memories we share. I'm sure we'll have more of these in the future.

Thanks again friend!
Cheers,

Jeroen