[Board] Eight of Nine

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Feb 7 06:52:28 PST 2012

That's my reading of the by-laws too. Personally I'm strongly in favour of holding a special election, as it's the most open and fair approach. Who knows, we might get nominations from a more geographically diverse set of candidates this time. Lead-in times will presumably need to be quite short but it should be achievable.

Jo