[Board] more Face to Face planning

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Jan 2 13:36:23 PST 2012

I've got CedarBrook more or less confirmed at this point (hard to nail things down with the holiday break and all, but I'm trying)...

* FRANK and JEFF: please indicate on the wiki when you plan to arrive and depart, so I can get you rooms.

* JO and MARK: the entire hotel is reserved for Sunday night, so you'll have to make alternate arrangements for lodging that night.  Let me know if you want me to help with that.

* ALL: please update the wiki to indicate arrival times (and perhaps departures).  If enough people are going to be there by dinner time on Friday, I can arrange a group dinner for us.

* The last word I got from Tim was that he could not attend, and his name isn't on the wiki, so I'm assuming we will only be 8 people.

* Daniel needs a double room, noted.

* It looks like enough of us will be around Sunday afternoon that I will assume we want the conference room for Sunday afternoon as well.

* If you have any dietary concerns/restrictions, please let me know so we can provide you with appropriately yummy foodstuffs.

-mpg