[Board] Attending Sunday F2F

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Tue Jan 3 12:17:36 PST 2012

Aaron and Paul would both be good to have on Sunday as friendly outsiders.

If we do our work right on Saturday, we could summarize our position(s) to them on Sunday morning and see how they react (disgust, revulsion, etc).

I would like to propose that we cover their food expenses (but not lodging) whilst they are in the meetings.

-mpg