[Board] Motion: Accept all 22 Nominees of 2012 as new OSGeo Charter Members

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Jul 9 09:07:37 PDT 2012

Arnulf made the motion and Jo seconded (and both implicitly voted +1).

Arnulf, Frank, Peter, Mark, mpg, Tim, Daniel all voted +1.

The motion therefore passes, and all 22 nominees are now charter members. I will post this to the discuss list and update our records (including the wiki).

The next event will be the nomination of new board members, starting 23 July.

_mpg, board sec'y and action CRO