[Board] Potential location for AGM/Sol Katz etc

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:17:43 PDT 2012

Hi,

FYI, another options in Asia can be,

1. SoTM  2012 Tokyo[1] from 6th to 8th September in Tokyo University
2. OGC Meeting Seoul [2] from 8th to 12th October in COEX

And FOSS4G Korea 2012 will be held at 12th October at the same venue of OGC meeting.

Sanghee

[1] http://www.stateofthemap.org/
[2] http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/1210tc

2012. 7. 10., 오후 7:41, Daniel Morissette 작성: