[Board] Asking permission for re-licensing from LGPL to Apache

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Fri Jul 27 05:38:02 PDT 2012

Hello all

I would like to know the board position on the interpretation below. Are
contributors who granted their copyright to OSGeo allowed to re-license
their own work to an other open source license? We have no problem in
waiting for the conclusion of OSGeo debate about the work done by other
contributors, but we would appreciate to know if we can start proceeding
with our own work.

     Martin