[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2013 RFP Result

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Mon Jun 18 09:09:05 PDT 2012

Hi, I would like to reiterate Paul's sentiments and congratulate both teams
on excellent bids, it was a tough decision for the committee to make. With
the Denver bid we weren't selected first time round either, but we made it
at the second attempt, so I do encourage the Finnish team to bid again in
future. And congratulations to the UK team, I look forward to a FOSS4G in
my home country :).

Cheers,
    Peter.