[Board] Face to face meeting at FOSS4G-NA in Washington in April?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 6 12:19:03 PST 2012

Board,

Our April board meeting would normally fall on Thursday April 12 at
17:00 UTC (1pm Washington time). Which is during the sponsors / code
sprint day at FOSS4G-NA in Washington.

How many board directors will be in Washington for FOSS4G-NA? Will we
have enough on site to take this opportunity to hold a small face to
face meeting, and perhaps link the other board members via IRC or skype?
Or maybe we should just try to get together less formally one of the
nights and push the official board meeting to the following week?

Personally I'll be there but will have to leave around 2pm on Thursday
April 12 to catch my flight back home, so a little earlier in the day
would suit me better.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/