[Board] Face to face meeting at FOSS4G-NA in Washington in April?

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Mar 7 01:11:25 PST 2012

Hi All,

I'll be on holiday for the April meeting, so unfortunately I won't be
around either physically or via IRC.

Jo

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Seven (aka Arnulf) <seven at arnulf.us> wrote:

> Hi,
> I will (unfortunately) not be at the FOSS4G NA event but if you have a
> chance of meeting there with a few directors by all means do so.
>
> Cheers,
> Arnulf
>
> On 03/06/2012 06:05 PM, Peter Batty wrote:
> > I'm planning to be at FOSS4G NA too, haven't made travel plans yet.
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Mark Lucas <mlucas17 at mac.com
> > <mailto:mlucas17 at mac.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     I'll be at foss4g-na.
> >
> >     Mark
> >
> >     On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:19 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> >
> >>     Board,
> >>
> >>     Our April board meeting would normally fall on Thursday April 12
> >>     at 17:00 UTC (1pm Washington time). Which is during the sponsors /
> >>     code sprint day at FOSS4G-NA in Washington.
> >>
> >>     How many board directors will be in Washington for FOSS4G-NA? Will
> >>     we have enough on site to take this opportunity to hold a small
> >>     face to face meeting, and perhaps link the other board members via
> >>     IRC or skype? Or maybe we should just try to get together less
> >>     formally one of the nights and push the official board meeting to
> >>     the following week?
> >>
> >>     Personally I'll be there but will have to leave around 2pm on
> >>     Thursday April 12 to catch my flight back home, so a little
> >>     earlier in the day would suit me better.
> >>
> >>     --
> >>     Daniel Morissette
> >>     http://www.mapgears.com/
> >>     Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

> Exploring Space, Time and Mind
> http://arnulf.us

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
Connected 2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.