[Board] Board Meeting on Thursday, March 22nd

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Wed Mar 21 17:11:32 PDT 2012

Hi all, I was just checking the time link on this and noticed that it is an
hour later than the usual time for me because of the time change, so 11am
mountain time rather than the usual 10am (at least in the UK, clocks do not
go forward until this coming weekend, whereas they did a couple of weeks
ago in the US). Just wanted to make sure everyone knew!

Chat to you on IRC tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Peter.