[Board] Today's Motions

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Mar 23 02:19:57 PDT 2012

1. accept minutes from the F2F meeting -- 1/Peter, 2/Frank --
Peter,Frank,Daniel,Tim,Jo,Michael +1, Mark +0

Jo +1

2. appointed Anne Ghisla as GSoC administrator for 2012 -- 1/Daniel, 2/Mark
-- all +1

Jo +1

3. hold board membership at 8 until election time -- 1/Michael, 2/Mark --
Frank,Jo -1, Tim,Peter,Daniel,Mark,Michael +1

Jo -1

4. the board should ask the Charter Members, via the discuss list, if they
feel strongly that we should hold an election for the vacant director's
position, or are happy for us to wait until the next proper election --
1/Jo, 2/Mark -- Jo,Mark,Peter,Frank,Tim +1, Daniel +0, Michael -0

Jo +1

5. we begin to archive all FOSS4G materials on the ELOGeo site -- 1/Jo,
2/Peter -- all +1

Jo +1

6. adjourn -- 1/Tim, 2/Frank -- all +1

Jo +1

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.