[Board] ELOGeo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:57:56 PDT 2012

Jo,
I suggest that you will find a number of ex-foss4g coordinators on the
conference email list.
You will also find the education list quite active.

conference_dev at lists.osgeo.org
edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org

I'm hanging out to see a foss4g cookbook (as a wiki), which should
eventually contain useful bits of information like this.
I think a likely way to develop the cookbook would be by various foss4g
organising committees, who add to it as they go through the process of
running a conference.

(A good starting point is the lessons learned from prior foss4g events)

On 30/03/2012 8:47 AM, Jo Cook wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I emailed the guys at the University of Nottingham regarding our
> unanimous vote to start archiving FOSS4G papers on ELOGeo, and as you
> can imagine they are quite pleased about that. They haven't done any
> bulk uploads before and are keen to know how many papers we might
> have, so they can start thinking about how this might be done. Is
> there a better list to be discussing this on other than Board for a
> start? Who knows about this sort of thing?
>
> Cheers
>
> Jo
>
> --
> *Jo Cook*
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
> KT18 7RL, UK
> t:+44 750 095 8167
> iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
> <http://www.isharemaps.com/>
> See the new Helpdesk and Customer portal
> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
> Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
> Connected 2010
>
> See our customer commendations and awards
> <http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>
>
> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT
> no. 864201149.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050