[Board] min-F2F in DC

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Fri Mar 30 12:14:19 PDT 2012

I haven't booked travel yet but plan to arrive Monday afternoon and leave
Friday afternoon. Like Michael I have other business planned for Friday.

Cheers,
   Peter.

On Thursday, March 22, 2012, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com>
wrote:
> I'll be there, arriving Monday at 4pm, and leaving Thursday at 4:25pm
(flight times, DCA airport).

> Daniel
>

> On 12-03-22 2:43 PM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
>>
>> I will totally be in DC:
>>
>>   - arriving Monday night 9:59pm
>>   - departing Friday afternoon 5:40pm
>>   - staying at the Renaissance
>>   - likely will be tending to other, non-osgeo business on Friday
>>
>> -mpg

meeting in DC next month, if possible.

>>> Please let me know if you plan to attend, and if so some idea of what
your schedule will be (travel days, etc).