[Board] Re: [Marketing] Asia Geospatial Forum 2012

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 1 04:34:43 PDT 2012

OSGeo board,
Is anyone aware of any guidelines regarding use of the OSGeo logo?
In particular, in relation to the request below to include OSGeo as a
strategic partner at the Asia Geospatial Forum?
I'd guess that that the Marketing Committee Chair (myself) should
probably be delegated to provide such approval. If there are no
suggestions or objections, I will provide such approval within 48 hours.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally