[Board] Next Board Meeting in two days on 2012-05-10

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:23:06 PDT 2012

While I'm not on the board, I've added an agenda item I'm hopeful that
you can vote on:
* Is there in principle agreement to development of an OSGeo Ambassador
role, in line with proposal
<http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2012-May/010296.html> from
Cameron Shorter, and for the coordination of this role to be managed by
the Marketing Committee. (With board approval, Cameron will convert this
email into a wiki, then ask Marketing Committee and Board to approve).

On 8/05/2012 7:50 PM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254