[Board] Time to appoint CRO for Board and Charter Member Election

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu May 10 11:04:09 PDT 2012

Board,

It's time to appoint a Chief Returning Officer (CRO) and start planning
the 2012 Board and Charter Member election.

Do we have volunteers, or any names to suggest?

My first suggestion would be MPG if he is available (I didn't ask before
writing this). Michael could be a good fit for this year since he's
already got his hands in the charter member list as secretary of the
board and he is not due for re-election this year.

Other suggestions?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/