[Board] Defining an OSGeo Ambassador role

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri May 11 02:55:21 PDT 2012

Right Jo, it may be we need both type of roles. One in the form of a Speakers list, the other in the form of Ambassadors or Honorary members that may be invited at conferences etc.

Jeroen

ps. I couldn't find a speakers list on the OGC site.
psps. OGC has several honorary members that definitely appeal to be invited as speakers. A "blue-ribbon" panel, lots of grey hair (no offense!)  See http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/bod and http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/gac