[Board] Update on Directors & Officers Liability Insurance renewal

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu May 17 00:27:44 PDT 2012

I agree, having such insurance for an employee like Tyler was makes sense but I also doubt the value of such insurance when it comes to volunteers from all over the world (including directors and officers).
Cheers,
Jeroen

Op 16 mei 2012 om 15:56 heeft "Seven (aka Arnulf)" <seven at arnulf.us> het volgende geschreven: