[Board] Update on Directors & Officers Liability Insurance renewal

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 17 03:06:39 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Jeroen Ticheler
<jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net> wrote:
> Thanks Frank! And where do you think we should draw the line between who is and who is not covered under the insurance?
> Ciao, Jeroen

Jeroen,

I think it should include at least the directors and perhaps
the officers.  I think it might be prudent for us to seek advice
on best practice from outside (for instance on the open source
foundations mailing list) and it would be nice to have a
broker or agent who gave us useful advice.