[Board] OSGeo Elections

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon May 21 03:05:33 PDT 2012

Hey Jeroen,
thanks for your kind words and confirming that I don't have to leave
completely but can continue my work - just in a slightly different
role. This is exactly what I intend to do, just hack on but in the
role of a common member. If OSGeo works like it says it does then it
should not make a big difference and this is my way of finding out. If
it does not work we should either change our policy to meet with
reality or we should change the reality to meet with our mission.
Either way we will only find out by doing it which is one of the most
important aspects to me in OSGeo, a functional do-ocracy.

Cheers,
Arnulf