[Board] OSGeo Elections

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu May 24 04:53:26 PDT 2012

On 22 May 2012 12:03, Ravi Kumar <ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Arnulf, will be missed very much for all his spirited work.
> Nice to know that he will help the transition.
> Ravi Kumar
>
> On 12-05-17 5:45 PM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
>

> -- Daniel Morissette
> http://www.mapgears.com/
> Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

Arnulf I want to adhere to the general grateful sentiment to your
amazing job all this years, always inspiring, provocative and
sometimes mind blowing (it the best sense I can think of, the one that
makes things to happen).

So, shall I assume we will have more of Seven and less from Arnulf?

:-)

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org