[Board] Fwd: [Marketing] OSgeo annual award

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 4 11:01:49 PST 2012

Board,

while I appreciate the initiative of the OSGeo California Chapter,
I am a bit confused about the choice of name
"OSgeo annual award" (even wrongly spelled)

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2012-October/thread.html#2893
(Copy below)

I believe that the board should take care of this to keep
an eye how such awards are branded.

Thanks
Markus