[Board] OSGeo vs 501c3 status - inpur required

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Nov 11 06:11:47 PST 2012

Frank,

I just feel it's time to "bring in the heavies", a funded person (if we
can budget something like $1,000 per month) to manage this.  I sit on a
provincial board that does that, hires an accountant, and yet that Board
doesn't have the international issues that we have here.  I feel we are
spinning wheels, working very hard to figure this out, but we are out of
our "wheelhouse".

I guess my comments/feelings are too general for your questions.

-jeff