[Board] OSGeo vs 501c3 status - inpur required

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 12 07:43:32 PST 2012

Actually, thinking about the accounting fees again, given the very small
number of transactions that we have at the moment, we'd probbaly be
looking at the low end of the numbers that I have thrown. So ~5k$/year
for just the foundation as it is today, and maybe add 2-3k$ if you
create a taxable subsidiary that has a bit of activity in it.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/