[Board] First Latin American Conference of Free and Open Source GIS

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses pferrer at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 2 04:07:01 PDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM,  <maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it> wrote:
> With respect to OSGeo in general and the Latin Chapter in particular,
> Mauricio Miranda will present in his speech both the topics. For any
> question on that, please refer directly to him.

Mauricio Miranda is a Board Member of the OSGeo **Spanish Speaking**
Local Chapter and one of our most valuables assets in Latin America,
and one of the impersonations of Seven is "Arnulfo" who has already
given a couple of speeches in Spanish :P

BTW Maria, there's no such Latin Chapter: "Nos non Latine loqui" :D

Cheers!

--
Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Valencia (España)