[Board] Invitation to OSGeo to participate in LocationTech

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 3 11:13:55 PDT 2012

Andrew,

Thanks - I have added this to our agenda for the next board meeting at:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2012-10-11

I gather to make this useful we would want to have one or more
OSGeo representatives to join various LocationTech mailing lists
to participate in discussions and act as a liason?  I gather we would
be general members of the locationtech working group, but not
voting members of the steering committee, right?

Best regards,
Frank