[Board] Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 10 22:37:41 PDT 2012

Folks,

I botched my calendar for the meeting that was supposed to be
two hours ago.  I think only Jachym and Andrew were there at the
appointed time.  So keep in mind though that even though it will be
on the 18th UTC it will be the evening of the 17th for those of us
in North America.

This will give me time to prepare the "Executive Committee" proposal
I promised last meeting.  To avoid to much reworking of wiki pages I
am keeping the identity of the meeting the same, but I have updated
the time/date info at the top of the page.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2012-10-11

Sorry folks.