[Board] Meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 11 05:09:17 PDT 2012

Sounds like I screwed up as well. I even checked the time yesterday and
thought it was for tonight.

Since several others may have made the same mistake and planned for a
meeting tonight (i.e. in ~15hrs from the time I send this email), then
should we hold the meeting today instead of next week?

BTW I will not be available next week on the 17/18.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/