[Board] Meeting Reminder

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Oct 16 18:06:52 PDT 2012

Folks,

Just a reminder that the board meeting is approximately 26 hours
from the sending of this message.  That's 8PM for me pacific
time (on Wednesday), and 11PM eastern time.  For those in
europe it seems to be very early in the morning (ie. roughly
5 or 6am for central europe) on Thursday.  The Agenda is at:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2012-10-11

It is my intention to prepare a proposal tonight for establishing
an executive committee - sorry for not having done so sooner.

Please add any other pending items.  I'm also hoping people
are thinking about whether they would like to be a liason to
the Eclipse LocationTech working group.  If you can't make
the meeting but would be interested in taking this on let us
know on the list before the meeting.

warmerdam at pobox.com