[Board] Executive Committee Proposal

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 17 12:01:59 PDT 2012

Folks,

I have (finally) written up a proposal for forming an executive
committee which would take on most of the work of the board
of directors - in a form with less hassles related to quorum,
voice vote, and notice requirements.

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Executive_Committee_Terms_Of_Reference

It is also my hope that by explicitly including chairs of some
other key committees we will give their chairs a clearer sense
of influence and involvement in the organization as a whole.

If there are no concerns I'd like to adopt it tonight but I realize
that this is quite short notice, so I wouldn't mind deferring
adoption if there are concerns, etc.

Best regard,s
warmerdam at pobox.com