[Board] Process for requests for keynote speaker requests

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:57:44 PDT 2012

Thanks Peter, that is good feedback.
I've adjusted the "Expenses" wiki slightly:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Expenses

Rather than using "international" or "visiting" speakers, I've said
"Events wishing to import keynote speakers ..."

Your other comments are good and I'm still thinking about the best way
to apply your suggestions.

Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com