[Board] Advisory Board?

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Fri Sep 7 15:41:38 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel, All

For what it's worth, if a certain level of sponsorship offered certain
rights including a seat or chance of election on such an advisory board,
this idea would start to look an awful lot like LocationTech.

The board also includes committer/project reps to balance the interests
of industry.

This is a super-brief summary of Eclipse & LocationTech's governance
model of course. Food for thought perhaps.

Andrew