[Board] Meeting at foss4g-na?

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Apr 15 06:43:44 PDT 2013

Hi All,

While I'd love to attend FOSS4G-CEE it would have to be self-funded, so I
think that's a no. I hope to see lots of you at FOSS4G 2013 though!

Jo

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
> wrote:

> Hi Anne, Jachym,
>
> I'll will be at FOSS4G-CEE and I think an informal Board meeting is a
> great idea.  I also really value the input and vision of former Board
> members, and I hope those 'in the area' can join us at this informal
> table/dinner/whatever (those leaders such as Venka, Jeroen, Ari,
> Markus, Jo,...).
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2013-04-14 11:55 AM, Anne Ghisla wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 01:24:16 +0200 Jachym Cepicky
> > <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I support that - the more personal meetings the better. But I'm
> >> not being there. Maybe we could organize nearly parallel meeting
> >> at Foss4g-CEE?
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I agree with you both, personal meetings are very useful. I won't
> > be at FOSS4G-NA but could make it to Bucharest.
> >
> > Best! Anne
> >
> >> Jachym

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

864201149.