[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo as LMO at INSPIRE

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 05:51:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

as far as I understand this, we are either "SDIC" (Spatial Data Interest
Community) or "INSPIRE stakeholder organisation not registered as an
SDIC or LMO" (according to http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/index.cfm/action/mif)

We are definitively not LMO (Legally Mandated Organisations (LMOs) are
all the Member States’ public authorities, institutions and bodies, ...)
- thank you for the correction

In this case, I would propose, register OSGeo as "stakeholder
organisation not registered as an SDIC or LMO" (?)

Jachym

jachym.cepicky at gmail.com