[Board] OSGeo stall at FOSS4G

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Aug 28 15:46:29 PDT 2013

Hi Ian,

I've taken some time and placed as much info as I know about the
booth/floor space on a wiki, for all of us to work on/coordinate
together: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2013_OSGeo_Booth

Note that the times/schedule are estimates now, because I have not been
informed yet of exact setup/exhibition/takedown times (maybe this 2011
page should be created on a wiki somewhere for all of the 2013
exhibitors:
http://2011.foss4g.org/content/exhibit-hours-move-inout-schedule)

Anyway I think the wiki is a good start. Let me know what y'all think asap.

I'll also put a call out to the Marketing committee right now to help
with materials.

-jeff