[Board] President and President-elect

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sat Aug 31 08:10:21 PDT 2013

Jeff,
thanks for picking up the thread. One year as president-elect and one
year as regular president sounds like a natural fit for our staggered
board election process which is why I proposed it. But I am not
adamant about the timing it would just make things easier.

This should now probably be discussed in a board meeting (or in other
words: hopefully it is minor enough that we do not need to involve a
larger group).

Thanks,
Arnulf

On 31.08.2013 16:12, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Arnulf,
>
> Thanks for bringing this up again.
>
> I just went back and read my response to this idea, written back
> in March
> (http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/President-elect-and-limiting-terms-td5042497.html).

Ever read your own words and think: "wow, I said that well"? ha.