[Board] Board face to face meeting: motions and minutes

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 13:22:33 PST 2013

Hello all,

here are the motions collected from past meeting, on 16th December
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-12-16

Please go through the minutes to see if I decoded my handwriting
correctly :)

Attending: Bart, Cameron, Anne, Jeff, Jorge, Jachym, Frank
Presiding: Jeff
Scribing: Anne
Missing: Daniel, Gérald

MOTION: Approve minutes from past meeting
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-11-14
(missed approval on IRC)

MOTION: OSGeo logo can be used for the "Letter for sponsors" for
FOSS4G-Europe 2014
Jachym/1, +1 6

MOTION: Board to acknowledge the good work of FOSS4G 2013, including
positive budget. Jeff to provide quote for press release.
Cameron/1, +1 6

MOTION: Ask community for ideas on how we spent windfall from FOSS4G
2013.
Cameron/1, +1 Anne, Jeff, Jorge, Bart. +0 Frank, Jachym

MOTION: Board still in general agreement with OSGeo Board focus from
last year:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-02-26#Board_Priorities
Cameron/1, +1 Jachym, Frank, Jorge, +0 Bart

Sorry for delay and season's greetings everyone,

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla