[Board] osgeo code contribution agreement

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Feb 3 07:43:38 PST 2013

Hi Jody,

You can list me as a contact point for OSGeo, as OSGeo President. You
can use this email: jmckenna(at)osgeo.org (for the record Frank and I do
answer daily messages sent to the info@ alias)

I am not aware of a fax number.  We do have a phone number but it goes
straight to voicemail and then a few are emailed the audio and text
transcripts: (801) 896-7436

Let me know if you need anything else.

-jeff