[Board] Proposed change to board meeting timeslot

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Thu Feb 14 09:27:25 PST 2013

Hi all, my availability has changed since the Doodle poll - am now going to
be at the Google partner meeting Tuesday through Thursday, which I didn't
know about at that time. So I can make the Monday time, but not the Tuesday
or Wednesday (at least not the whole time, I might be able to break away
and join for a little while).

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com