[Board] Proposed change to board meeting timeslot

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:16:57 PST 2013

Peter, it would be really good to have you attend.
Can you please update the Doodle pole with your availability.

Others,
Can you please all also revisit your availability and see if there are
some slots that you could work around attending. (Set as yellow)

http://doodle.com/bhcwt2atgzuz57b7

On 15/02/13 04:27, Peter Batty wrote:
> Hi all, my availability has changed since the Doodle poll - am now
> going to be at the Google partner meeting Tuesday through Thursday,
> which I didn't know about at that time. So I can make the Monday time,
> but not the Tuesday or Wednesday (at least not the whole time, I might
> be able to break away and join for a little while).
>

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
> <dmorissette at mapgears.com <mailto:dmorissette at mapgears.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Cameron, and all,
>
>     I could make an hour earlier on Feb 26 (or almost any time that
>     day), but won't be available on the 27th as I'll be traveling
>     (road + airports) during that day.
>
>     P.S. More specifically I will be traveling to
>     http://fedgeoday.com/. Are any of you going to be there?
>
>     Daniel
>

>     On 13-02-14 5:10 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>
>         Unfortunately I've been asked to attend a conference on the
>         day of our
>         board meeting, so I'm wondering if it is possible to adjust
>         the timeslot
>         to either:
>         1. The following day (my preference)
>         2. One hour earlier
>
>         Looking at the Doodle pole, everyone but Daniel could make the day
>         after. Daniel, is that still the case?
>         Otherwise, can everyone else start an hour earlier?
>
>         http://doodle.com/bhcwt2atgzuz57b7
>

>     --
>     Daniel Morissette
>     http://www.mapgears.com/
>     Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254