[Board] Proposed change to board meeting timeslot

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:15:06 PST 2013

Hi,
To wrap up this email thread, I've moved the proposed board meeting
forward one hour, same day, Tues 26 Feb (Monday morning for me in
Australia).

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2013&month=2&day=26&hour=18&min=0&p1=224&p2=75&p3=179&p4=286&p5=215&p6=240

I've updated the wiki and Google Calendar invite with this new timeslot.