[Board] OSGeo Priorities: Should OSGeo act as a high capital or low capital organisation?

Bob Basques bbasques at sharedgeo.org
Mon Feb 25 05:25:09 PST 2013

All,

Another possible route here may be to consider both options, high and low, maybe even starting up another organization,
and/or partnering with other organizations to accomplish both tasks.  The reason for the suggestion of separate
organizations is the same as being offered here for the two different paths, to keep things operating as is, as well as
potentially expand operations and provide for project subsidies in some form.

bobb