[Board] Personal matters

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 26 08:41:46 PST 2013

Hi Mark,

I am very sorry to hear about your wife.  Family is all we have in this
crazy world, so I can understand how difficult a time it must be for
you.  If you need anything, anything at all, work or non-work related,
let me know.

As for your activities, you are beyond an essential part of the
community.  When I speak with you face to face I can feel the passion,
that same passion that I have, that is rare and can't be taught or
learned.  I can't be in DC later this week but I am glad to hear that
you will be representing our cause there.

Your friend,

-jeff