[Board] OSGeo Contact

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 2 19:58:24 PST 2013

On 13-01-02 8:30 PM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> On a related note, our official postal mail address has been changed (EarthClass mail, our "hosting" service, got relocated):
>
> 9450 SW Gemini Dr.
> ECM# 42523
> Beaverton, OR 97008
>
> I'm not sure what needs to be changed where…

Fortunately I don't think any action is required. I also receive the
EarthClassMail stuff and when I got the notice from them a few days ago
I checked our account settings and saw that there are two addresses
linked to our account:

- 15500 SW Jay Street  #42523, Beaverton, Oregon, 97005-2343
- 14525 SW Millikan #42523, Beaverton, Oregon, 97005-2343

... and based on what I read in the notice it is only the Jay Street
address that is relocated, the other one would be unaffected.

I have no clue why we have two addresses linked to our account but by a
lucky coincidence, it doesn't seem that we ever used the Jay Street
address. Everywhere that I have seen we have been using the Millikan
address, so I think we're fine for now.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/