[Board] Marketing/sponsors/...

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Jan 3 10:23:11 PST 2013

The "OL3 funding group" (for lack of a better name) did a really good
job of promoting OL3 development and sponsorship, maybe they can
include Japanese reps into their activities and share results. Added
in CC for further follow-ups.

There is really good support for OL3 from SwissTopo, OSGB and I
believe also IGN France (in the order of 350k+) but not sure how
official all of this is, so cannot really say much else. The best
place to learn more about the OL3 sponsorship activities so far is
that group with reps from terrestris, OpenGeo and camptocamp.

Cheers,
Arnulf

On 03.01.2013 17:25, Jo Cook wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> What about the Ordnance Survey in the UK? They use OpenLayers as
> part of their "OpenSpace" mapping API
> (http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/web-services/os-openspace/api/index.html)

so in theory are probably contributing to OL2 if not OL3. Arnulf might