[Board] Meeting reminder: Thursday

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Wed Jan 16 09:01:52 PST 2013

Hi all,

I'm afraid I have had a customer commitment come up for tomorrow which I
can't get out of that clashes with the board meeting, so I won't be able to
make it.

FOSS4G Nottingham is moving along well, you may have already seen at
http://2013.foss4g.org/ that they already have two large sponsors signed
up, Ordnance Survey and Google, and several smaller ones. And in general
the planning is in good shape, no issues to report. They will have to pay a
deposit to the conference center shortly and will be looking for help with
that from us as previously agreed. I'll send details on that separately.

Cheers,
    Peter.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com